Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Seven Months Old

Seven months is clearly THE age for excitement and adventure in Elliot Anne World.
My girl has had quite the weekend as she celebrated the passing of time. She popped her first tooth, has mastered the art of sitting and is desperately trying to crawl. She's also started plaintively crying "mum-mum-mum-mum-mum-mum!" when unhappy or tired, but I don't mind, I think its awfully cute.
Her adoration of her brothers seems utterly limitless, and it would seem from the number of kisses she gets on an hourly basis, that the feeling is mutual. She still has the power to crack the grumpy frown, but lately, they've discovered that imitating her squawks and squeaks elicits big laughs from Elly too.
With the boys in full day JK, she and I have been busy doing Aquafit with Amber & Caleb and Annie & Miles, plus the usual errands around about town. But my new favorite activity is to plonk her down in the basement playroom and watch her roll, stretch, wiggle and worm her way around the room. I know crawling is going to be imminent and that it will keep me even busier than I already am with these three, but man is she fun to watch! I think crawling is just going to be one more adventure to have together.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHe is sooooo adorable!

xox

Jojo