Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Movember!

So Mark is participating in a charity campaign to raise awareness and funds for Prostate Cancer, called Movember. For the month of November, he and his colleagues at work will be growing mustaches for charity.

The rules and regulations are as follows:
1. Each participant must start November 1st clean shaven
2. The non-moustache area must be shaved on at least a by-weekly basis (this rule is to be
enforced by other team members with comments such as “what’s with the stubble?”)
3. They must follow acceptable growth patterns, such as "The Hogan Handlebar", "The Magnum P.I. Chevron", 'The Sam Elliot Cowboy"
4. They are NOT allowed to grow a soul patch ala Billy Ray Cyrus, or scary mutton chops or a goatee.

There are prizes for Best Moustache and Biggest Overall Fundraiser in his team (The Preferred Hairholders - they are all corporate lawyers after all) and I really think my hirsute husband stands a chance here!

Help me help Mark. Help me help him feel a sense of pride about his facial hair. Help me help him raise funds for cancer research. Help me help him WIN!

You can donate at his Movember donations page by clicking here.

Grow, Mark, grow! Grow, Mark, grow! Grow,Mark, grow!

No comments: