Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day Photos

Well that went fairly well. No tears, no hiccups, just a couple of wide-eyed kids and their wide-eyed mother along with all the other newbies at school. Only hitch was that the boys have to go in and be picked up at two separate entrances, making life a little complicated for me. But the teachers are aware of the situation and hopefully we can find a solution that doesn't involve me running around like a headless chicken every day.

Oh, and they seem to have eaten a tomato and two crackers between them despite the two snacks and lunch I sent them to school with. Apparently this is normal, according to my friends with school-age children. Its far too exciting to eat properly, I guess.

Anyway, here's the photos of my dudes getting ready to walk to school with me on their big day.


Hug it out

Aw, ma, you are so embarassing! Enough with the camera!



Can we go now? Can we? Can we?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: