Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two Times Four

You guys are four years old today. Holy Moly that went fast. It seems like only yesterday you were sleeping like this

And then before I knew it you were one year old, about to start walking, but most definitely cooler than cool already.

At two, you guys were most definitely my big boys. With big boy sense of style.

And suddenly you were three. And oh the places you would go!

And now, my lambies, you're four years old. Such handsome little men. Its true, at this age you drive me up the wall daily, push all my buttons and have me doubting my capabilities as a mother at every turn. But one hug from you, one kiss, one little "Mummy? I yuv you" and I am reminded that you are my gorgeous boys, my little guys, my amazing Owen and William. I see how much you love your sister and I'm excited for us as a family, excited to see all the fun things we'll do together this coming year, how much we'll laugh together. I see how incredible your imagination is and I can't wait to see what crazy story or plan you'll come up with next. I hope your friendship with each other stays strong - you've been pushing each other's buttons a lot lately too! - but I know you're always there for each other. Above all, I am very proud of you, WillieBear and Owie-Oh, and I love you more than you could ever imagine.
Happy Birthday Guys!








7 comments:

Ewan said...

Happy Birthday Will, Happy Birthday Owen, from the Hardie Clan!

Leafs said...

You look so beautiful here Pascale. Happy birthday Will and Owen!

Jillibean said...

Lovely words and lovely pictures Pasc. What a great little family you are. Love you all to bits. Ma x

AFG said...

Hi Pasc, thanks for four (and a bit) years of sharing motherhood with us. Congrats to the boys but also to you. And you DO look great!
Anita

butters said...

Wow, your boys have grown up! I think they were just babies when I first started reading your blog, so I feel like in some way I "know" them. I'm sure they'd have fun playing with my boys if ever we were to meet. Thanks for sharing motherhood with all of us(readers), it's obvious that you are truly dedicated, plugged in and very much in love with your monkeys. You have such a beautiful family! Great pirate party by the way!

Elle said...

Happy Birthday to the boys! Four years really has flown by. What a lovely record they have in this blog of you all growing as a family. You're a super lady! xxx

Shirl said...

Happy birthday to the boys, and thanks from me too for all the many posts, funny anecdotes and thoughtful musings of an inspiring mother!